Monday, May 11, 2009

My "WARNING" Tag Woud Say...

A few months ago, a fellow blogger had written a blog about things that people should know about her... if they really knew her. I found it really interesting. And as I have started a new job and started hanging out with different people, I have become more aware of things that I probably should have told them after I told them my name. Like...

(1) I laugh really loud... like REALLY loud! And I'll do it when we're in public... on the phone... when we're just chilling... in the movies theatre... at the office. I can't control it... I laugh loud!

(2) I'm quite touchy! I'm always making some kind of physical contact... whether I'm walking into you or kicking you or grabbing you're arm. I know no physical boundaries... I'll lick you're face and jump in your lap and rub my face in you're arm and grab your nipple. Oops ;)

(3) I don't often finish my food. I have a small stomach. I can look at food and get full! I do feel bad for those who are starving in other countries... and TRUST, if I could mail it to them, I would!

(4) I'm always cold and rarely hot. I wear 3 layers of pants in the winter... and sleep w/at least 1 blanket all year round!

(5) I'm completely and utterly insecure! I always think everyone is laughing at me... which makes me really awkward in a large group. I think no one will like me or I have nothing of any value to say or my breath smells... either way! I'm pretty confident that I should just not talk. If I could be invisible, I'd be quit happy.

(6) I love passionately with all of my being. It's a risk but that's just a part of the thrill.

(7) I have a very hard time saying no. I actually don't think I ever say it. Hence why the past 2 weekends I have volunteered instead of sleeping in like I really wanted to! Or why I'm often double-booked and end up praying someone will just cancel with me!

(8) I am usually performing for an invisible camera that follows me around... I'm on a reality TV show and I'm the main character. And since it's all about me... I get to look directly at the camera and talk to my viewers ;)

(9) I'm a bit of a square... I would eat at the same restaurant and order the same thing for the rest of my life if I could. And it'd most likely be a BigMac trio w/a coke w/no ice!

(10) I hate using the phone! If I call you at all it's because I am sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you actually like me and aren't going to yell at me... or I've avoided you for so long I know that I have made the whole situation a zillion times worse.

2 comments:

  1. I must apologize cuz I haven't read your blog in a while. I'm thrilled you did this, cuz I actually really like hearing what you have to say. And just so you know, if ever we're together, don't worry about me laughing at you, cuz I most certainly am. No seriously, I really am. No.. I'm actually wondering what you could possibly see in me that we'd be hanging out. so there you go... and if we could go eat at a place that serves eggs too, then we are totally copacetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really REALLY have to keep working on that saying YES all the time problem... but i love you with all those quirks. in fact reading this makes me miss you all the more.. especially the laughing out loud part.. yep after that last movie we went to, i remembered that its a bad idea to see comedy with you.!
    But about the laughing at you part.. kisha you are sooooooooo funny!!!!! how can we not laugh! it's not AT you in a bad way!
    and don't worry about that phone business, that's what i'm here for! you just let me know and i'll call whoever, pretending to be you, anytime.. (especially if you need to say no) ehem... remembering a certain phone call at video super choix! lol!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete